The Magician robot has been built for education market and it allows children to master the basics of robotics, design and programming.
Magician’s controlling software DobotStudio is programmed using Google blockly, which is similar to scratch programming taught at schools. The DobotStudio has integrated many features, while making it easier to control a robotic arm.
Multiple controlling methods which allow you to control the Magician arm without any coding. The key features of Magician are as follows:
- Handheld self-teaching mode
- Control robot using joystick or mouse
- End tool (sucker griper, pen etc) are quick to change
- Simulation software for the Magician is provided by RoboDX
Numerous accessories, such as track for the Magician, visual detection system, production lines, air pump etc.
* All images and video on this page are property of Dobot, reproduced with permission here